Digital Growth Unleashed London
etc.venues, 200 Aldersgate, 16-17 October, 2019
Call for Speakers – October, 2019
If you are interested in speaking at Digital Growth Unleashed London, please read the following informations, and fill in the following form.
Speaker proposal deadline: April 30, 2019
Speakers will be notified by: May 31, 2019
- The session you’d like to apply for
- A short description of the aspects of the session topic you could cover
- A short bio
If you’re accepted, you’ll receive a full two day Digital Growth Unleashed pass.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Show rather than tell: The audience are looking for genuine examples, screen shots and stories that illustrate the tips and techniques you are presenting. They want to see how things work and not a list of bullet points. Use visual aids to demonstrate what you are explaining and the attendees will give you the best scores.
- Please be open: Offer tips, suggestions and insider knowledge.
- Facts and opinions: There is rarely one correct answer to search marketing problems but opinions are always varied. As such it is particularly important to differentiate between opinions, experiences and facts. This is of particular importance for search marketing beginners as they then have access to a number of different opinions and can use them as a basis to form their own decisions.
- No sales pitch! Attendees come to the conference to learn, not to hear about what you sell. A good presentation free of sales content is the best and most valuable presentation your company can have. If you would like to present your company briefly then please stick to the following suggestions, which will provide you with some PR but are not generally subject to negative feedback by the audience:
Use one slide to present your company and its services, ideally within the context of your presentation. You can also briefly list your clients and provide a company background.
The above should take no more than about 30 seconds or 1 minute as a maximum. Get bonus points by saying that there is a lot you could say about your company but that you’d like to spare the audience the typical sales presentation. The audience will appreciate this.
When talking about your products or services, use case studies. You can also gain bonus points here by mentioning the services or products provided by your competitors.
Should you wish to cover a specific question during the Q&A session, discuss this in advance with your moderator.